Saturday 17 September 2016

Naughty wife talks : Woman, flaunt your assets



How is it that a lot of women do not know they are beautiful?
There are women who possess mouth-watering  assets yet they behave like the ugliest women on earth.
I have known people like that. One of them had this slim figure with wide waist, flat tummy and graceful neck, yet she wore oversized clothes. She couldn’t wear fitted clothes because she felt people would laugh at her. And they actually laughed at her. She couldn’t even get a meaningful relationship.  She was looking for a husband. I told her I didn’t think she was looking for a man.
Forget about all those lies men tell about looking for character first in a woman. They eat the woman with their eyes and imagination before they ask about the character. Most times they don’t even ask.
I was with the dowdy lady one day and a girl wearing the skimpiest dress passed by us. My dowdy lady said, “look at how all the men are staring at her. But a man once told me that this kind of girls are not for marriage.”
I told her that by the time half of the men staring at her go after her, one out of those men would end up at the altar.
Women wear skimpy or tight dress because that is what brings the men. If men abhor it and never look at women dressed that way, they won’t be wearing it. If you think I am lying, put on a tight mini skirt and walk from one end of your street to the other.
By time you are through strolling, a lot of cat calls and plenty greetings from men would have happened. If you don’t want to wear mini skirt, wear tight blouse showing off your ample boobs.
Any day I am dressed like a mama or reserved, it only takes striking up a conversation with a guy for him to actually know I am fun to be around and even become friends or acquaintances. But any day I am in my element, dressed casually sexy and smiling a lot. Chewing gum slowly helps, and then I get a lot of unsolicited greetings and “please may I have your number”. But unfortunately for the guys, I am already taken.
So, this is to tell you I know what the f*ck  I am talking about.
Boning your face will not make you friends. People want to be around people without burdens. So, don’t carry your burden on your face.
Packaging your assets also gives you self confidence and joy.  Because you need to love what you have for others to appreciate it more.
As a young girl I used to wear thick sweaters both in cold and hot seasons to hide my knockers, until I discovered the immense power that lies inside massive Bijongas. Then, I let it work for me.
The same thing applies to wives.  If you don’t know how to package your assets, and feel sexy about it,  you will never feel confident in your marriage. You will always feel that there is nothing in you your husband wants. And he will be out there admiring one useless body-magic ikebe that is not half as confounding as the steam roller you are hiding from your husband’s hungry eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment